Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Beginning





















At first I had typed my title as "A New Beginning", but then I thought that was redundant as all beginnings are new. Right? Anyway here I am starting on a blogging adventure. I am new at this so who knows what will happen. I certainly don't.

For starters I am going to try adding some photos that I took on an outing to the Pike Place Market with my friend and mentor, Kari Berger. We were on a mission to experiment with taking photos of people as both of us are a little shy and have difficulty intruding in the lives of others especially strangers. I certainly helped having a companion. We were also trying to learn more about how our cameras work. The day was a big success.



3 comments:

  1. it helps having a good long lens too so that you aren't right in people's faces when you take their picture. Allows a little discretion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mimi. I am open to all methods to get a good photo. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i was presuming that you were USING a good long lens, I was not giving you pointers!! :-)

    ReplyDelete